From:
Gwen Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 16:49:56 EDT
I have a patron who is trying to locate Clughfoots, near Hillside, parish of
Dryfesdale in Scotland.  The reference comes from an 1823 biography.  The
Commerical Gazetteer of Great Britain describes Dryfesdale as a parish
encircling Lockerbie in the county of Dumfries.  My patron is hoping to
travel to Clughfoots and needs to verify it's location.  Neither the
Commercial Gazetteer nor the DMA gazetteer of the United Kingdom list a
Clughfoots.  Can anyone out there help?  Thanks.  Gwen Curtis

Gwen Curtis ([log in to unmask])
Map Collection
University of Kentucky Libraries
Lexington, KY 40506-0039