From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 11:42:04 -0500
Subject:        AMS/JOG Chart NJ 43-16
Date:   Mon, 16 May 2011 12:16:37 -0400
From:   Michael Fry <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Can anyone confirm that the 1:250,000 AMS map/JOG chart known as NJ
43-16 exists in a tangible form? It's depicted on the AMS Series L500
index (China, 1:250,000), but as near as I can tell it is neither listed
nor depicted spatially in NGA's catalog of worldwide aeronautical
charts, and doesn't seem to be available for purchase from USGS, Omni,
or East View.

I'm guessing this is one of many DoD map products that exists in theory
(on an index) but was never actually printed and distributed to the
public. If I'm wrong, and if anybody has it and could loan or scan it,
please let me know.

Thanks very much.
mf
--