Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:58:56 -0600
Subject:        Possible topics for ALA midwinter cartographic materials
discussion group
Date:   Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:51:36 -0600
From:   Susan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

My apologies to those not attending ALA for taking up bandwidth.

I am the discussion group chair for the ALCTS/MAGERT discussion group
for cartographic materials. I know there are several topics we could
discuss at the midwinter meeting. I'd like to conduct a non-binding
straw poll to see what topics people might be thinking of at this early
stage.

Please respond to [log in to unmask] to participate in the straw poll.

Please pick one of the following or suggest your own:

RDA, where are we?

Cartographic materials cataloging question and answer

How to train cartographic materials catalogers

Essential resources that exist (or need to)

Your idea here:

Thank you!

Susan Moore
Rod Library