From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:51:55 -0500
Subject: Mapping the earliest human migrations
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:26:22 -0500
From: Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear colleagues,

I recently received a request via email that I could not answer, but I
thought someone here might be able to. My correspondent asked whether
there are maps available -- or current projects working on producing
such -
- that attempt to reconstruct the possible spread and migrations of
early
humans on the basis of current research. What's going on in the world of
mapping prehistoric humanity?

Thanks for any pointers.

Best,
Tom