From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 08:16:52 -0500
Subject:        OpenJurist.org - Supreme and Appellate Court Opinions
Date:   Thu, 21 May 2009 04:17:07 -0600
From:   Samuel Deskin <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I write to introduce OpenJurist.org.  We provide access to US Supreme Court
and Federal Appellate opinions at no cost.  Our mission is to make access to
the laws of United States more readily accessible to all.

We are the sole provider of US court opinions to Wikisource.org and one of
the main providers for Wikipedia.org.

Please consider whether we might be a good fit for your library's online
resource guide.

http://openjurist.org

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Samuel Deskin
OpenJurist.org