From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:17:29 -0500
From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The World's First Interactive Map Newspaper Site!
Sender: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

In the previous months, East View Cartographic has introduced many
innovative programs for making map buying fun. Now, we
are working on a concept to bring our Missing Maps Service to the
next level of excitement:  Missing Maps--The World's First
Interactive Map Newspaper Site!

Every week, we contact leading government authorities from all over
the world to find out the current hot spots. Then, our editorial
staff provides a Missing Map spin on the subject (We are not yet
fully licensed spin doctors, but we are working on it.) Each front
page article includes a topical map for the week. Of course, the web
site map is published in low resolution. We want to make high quality
maps available for downloading and archiving in your libraries. Since
there are added costs for providing download services, what is the
best way to charge for them? by subcription or by individual map
download? What is a fair price? Your suggestions can help make us the
best map provider in the business!

Here is a short summary of the HOT TOPICS for
this week's site:

-Kosovo from the Serbien perspective
-Over 200 City Plans for your review
-Updated topo map availability list
-March Special: How to save up to 40% on your next order.
-Access to otherwise restricted National Maps.

Your time is limited. We realize this. Therefore, we keep our HOT
TOPICS limited to newsworthy or tradeworthy subjects. Our web site
address is www.missingmaps.com. For those of you wishing to receive
automatic reminders of these HOT TOPICS, please use the "subscribe"
function in our site.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards,

East View Cartographic