From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:43:40 -0400
Subject:        Gifts-AL,FL,GA,KS,KY,MA,MI,MO,NH,NV,OK,SC,UT,WI,WV,PERU,PUERTO
RICO,VENEZUELA-USGS MAPS-last chance
Date:   Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:39:05 -0600
From:   Marilee J. Ohnstad <[log in to unmask]>

Last chance for these maps- all are in excellent condition.

Sally Scott, Head of the Brinkerhoff geology library, University of
Wyoming Libraries is offering miscellaneous maps to United States
libraries. Libraries may make requests with assurance of postage
reimbursement.  Contact Marilee Ohnstad at [log in to unmask] with your
request.

US libraries: When your package arrives, examine the box for the postage
cost and mail shipping reimbursement to

The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

USGS Lettered Series

Geologic Map Index of Florida 198

GP 998-A Total-Field Aeromagnetic and Derivative Maps of the Lawton
Area, Southwestern Oklahoma 1995

GP 999 Filtered Magnetic Anomaly Maps of Illinois 1992

GP 1000 Filtered Magnetic Anomaly Maps of Missouri 1992

GQ 1212 Geologic Map of the Cranston Quadrangle, Northeastern Kentucky 1974

GQ 1342 Geologic Map of the Crestwood Quadrangle, North-Central Kentucky
1976
GQ 1714 Geologic Map of the Weiser Ridge Quadrangle, Clark County,
Nevada 1992
GQ 1740 Surficial Geologic Map of the Kingston Quadrangle, Rockingham
County, New Hampshire 1994

HA 711-M Correlation of Regional Geohydrologic Units to Geological
Formations in Southern Missouri 1991

HA 722-B Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Physical Framework of the Great
Plains Aquifer System 1992

HA 722-C Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Physical Framework of the
Western Interior Plains Confining System 1992

HA 722-D Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Physical Framework of the Upper
Aquifer Unit in the Western Interior Plains Aquifer System 1992

HA 722-G Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Geohydrology of the Great
Plains Aquifer System 1993

HA 722-H Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Geohydrology of the Upper
Aquifer Unit in the Western Interior Plains Aquifer System 1993

HA 722-I Geohydrologic Systems in Kansas-Geohydrology of the Lower
Aquifer Unit in the Western Interior Plains Aquifer System 1993

HA 723 Water Quality of the Edwards Aquifer and Streams Recharging the
Aquifer in the San Antonio Region, Texas 1992

HA 724 Hydrogeologic Maps of the Central Oklahoma Aquifer, Oklahoma 1992

I 1182-H Map Showing Beaufort Sea Coastal Erosion and Accretion Between
Flaxman Island and the Canadian Border, Northeastern Alaska 1992

I 1420(NI-14) Quaternary Geologic Map of the Dallas 4X6 Quadrangle,
United States 1994

I 1420(NJ-14) Quaternary Geologic Map of the Wichita 4X6 Quadrangle,
United States 1993

I 1420(NL-18) Quaternary Geologic Map of the Ottawa 4X6 Quadrangle,
United States and Canada 1993

I 2162 Geologic Map of Major Quaternary Eolian Features, Northern and
Central Coastal Peru 1991

I 2174 Geologic Map of the Americus 30X60 Quadrangle, Georgia and
Alabama 1994

I 2186 Shoreline Changes of the Isles Derniers Barrier Island Arc,
Louisiana, From 1853 to 1989 1991

I 2202 Maps and Seismic Profiles Showing Thickness and Distribution of
Postglacial Deposits Beneath the Southern Two-Thirds of Lake Michigan 1992

I 2207 Marine Geologic Map of the North Insular Shelf of Puerto Rico-Rio
de Bayamon to Rio Grande de Loiza 1992

I 2265 Surficial Geologic Map of Parts of the Rochester and Somersworth
Quadrangles, Strafford County, New Hampshire 1991

I 2273 Geologic Map of the Harris Quadrangle and Parts of the Waverly
SE, Williamsburg, and Waverly Quadrangles, Anderson County, Kansas 1992

I 2285 Bedrock Geologic Map of the Gloucester and Rockport Quadrangles,
Essex County, Massachusetts 1992

I 2302 Geologic Map of the Garnett West and Part of the Richmond
Quadrangle, Anderson County, Kansas 1992

I 2303 Geologic Map of the Garnett East Quadrangle and Parts of the
Garnett SE, Garnett NW, and Lane Quadrangles, Anderson County, Kansas 1992

I 2361 Geologic Map of the Blue Mountain-Lund Area, Beaver and Iron
Counties, Utah 1994

I 2364-B Peat Resources in West Virginia 1994.

I 2364-C Summary and Interpretive Geochemical Maps of West Virginia 1994.

I 2364-D Isopleth Maps of Iron, Manganese, Vanadium, and Related
Elements in Stream Sediments of West Virginia 1994

I 2364-E Isopleth Maps of pH and Alkalinity in Stream Waters, and Sodium
in Stream Sediments of West Virginia 1994

I 2364-F Isopleth Maps of Uranium, Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum, and
Related Elements in Stream Sediments of West Virginia 1994

I 2364-G Isopleth Maps of Titanium, Aluminum, and Associated Elements in
Stream Sediments of West Virginia 1994

I 2377 Geologic Map of the Bush City Quadrangle and Parts of the
Kincaid, Centerville, and Blue Mound Quadrangles, Anderson County,
Kansas 1993

I 2379 Geologic Map of the Welda Quadrangle and Part of the Colony
Quadrangle, Anderson County, Kansas 1993

I 2429 Physiography and Sediment Distribution of Indiana Shoals,
Southern Lake Michigan 1994

I 2474-A West-East Stratigraphic Transect of Cretaceous Rocks in the
Northern Rocky Mountains and Great Plains Regions, Southwestern Montana
to Southwestern Minnesota 1995

MF 1393 Maps Showing Characteristics of Cabo Rojo West Offshore Sand
Deposit, Southwestern Puerto Rico 1982

MF 2125-B Maps Showing Industrial Mineral Resources of the Joplin 1X2
Quadrangle, Kansas and Missouri 1991

MF 2125-C Structure-Contour Maps on the Top of the Mississippian
Carbonates and on the Top of the Upper Cambrian and Lower Ordovician
Arbuckle Group, Joplin 1X2 Quadrangle, Kansas and Missouri 1992

MF 2125-D Geophysically Inferred Structural and Lithologic Map of the
Precambrian Basement in the Joplin 1X2 Quadrangle, Kansas and Missouri 1992

MF 2147 Cores From Marine Geologic Features in the Western Gulf of Maine
1990

MF 2195 Geochemical Reconnaissance of the Northeastern Part of the
Dahlonega Gold Belt, Northeastern Georgia 1992

MF 2197 Geologic Interpretation of Seamarc 1B and Argo Imagery in the
Median Vally of Mohns Ridge, Norwegian-Greenland Sea 1992

MF 2203 Reconnaissance Geochemistry in the Southern Part of the
Virgilina District, North Carolina and Virginia 1993

MF 2209 Bathymetry at the Head of the Cape Fear Slide, Offshore North
Carolina 1992

MF 2212 Isopach Map Showing the Quaternary Deposits in the Gulf of Santa
Catalina Area, California 1993

MF 2214 Geochemical Reconnaissance of the Blue Hill and Gregory Hill
Gold Mines and Vicinity, Tallapoosa County, Alabama 1993

MF 2239 Conodont Color Alteration Index (CAI) Map and Conodont-Based Age
Determinations for the Winchester 30X60 Quadrangle and Adjacent Area,
Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland 1994

MF 2240 Geologic Map of the Venezuela Part of the Atabapo 2X3
Quadrangle, Amazonas Federal Territory, Venezuela 1994

MF 2241 Geologic Map of the Venezuela Part of the Rio Mavaca 2X3
Quadrangle, Amazonas Federal Territory, Venezuela 1994

MF 2243 Geologic Map of the Venezuela Part of the Piedra de Cocuy 2X3
Quadrangle, Amazonas Federal Territory, Venezuela 1994

MF 2244 Geologic Map of the Venezuela Part of the La Esmeralda 2X3
Quadrangle, Amazonas Federal Territory, Venezuela 1994

MF 2245 Geologic Map of the Venezuela Part of the Puerto Ayacucho 2X3
Quadrangle, Amazonas Federal Territory, Venezuela 1994

MF 2246 Geologic Map of the Ciudad Piar and Part of the Ciudad Bolivar
2X3 Quadrangles, Bolivar State, Venezuela 1994

MF 2247 Geologic Map of Part of the San Fernando de Apure 2X3
Quadrangle, Venezuela 1994

MF 2251 Correlations of Subsurface Rocks in the Southeast Georgia
Embayment, U.S. South Atlantic Continental Shelf 1994

MF 2252 Shoreline and Coastal Wetland Variability Along the West Shore
of Green Bay, Marinette and Oconto Counties, Wisconsin 1994

MF 2254 Temporal Variability of Shoreline Positions and Coastal Wetlands
Along Lower Green Bay, Oconto and Brown Counties, Wisconsin 1994

MF 2264-C Map Showing Locations of Geophysical Survey and Modeling Lines
in the Vicinity of New Madrid, Missouri 1994

MF 2264-E Map Showing Surficial and Hydrologic Features in the Vicinity
of New Madrid, Missouri 1994

MF 2273 Stratigraphic Framework for Geologic and Geohydrologic Studies
of the Subsurface Cretaceous Section Near Charleston, South Carolina 1994

MF 2275 Revised Correlation Chart of Coal Beds, Coal Zones, and Key
Stratigraphic Units in the Pennsylvanian Rocks of Eastern Kentucky 1994

Marilee Ohnstad
Library Assistant Senior
The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

The reason we say "fell in love" is that it makes it sound more like an
accident. Men act like, "I was walking along and fell in love.  I tried
to get my boys to pull me out, but I got all tangled in ropes and sticks
and I couldn't break free."     Chris Rock in "Rock This!"