From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:14:54 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:15:50 +1100
From: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New Zealand data?
Sender: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,
        I had an enquiry today from a Canadian seeking NZ GIS data, or at least
information on it, and as I am not GIS-compliant, perhaps someone out there
can help this lady?
Replies direct to her, please : Lynette Lawlor <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks
Brendan Whyte
University of Melbourne

>  I am interested in doing a GIS project
>that explores relief presentation in ArcInfo.  I want to look at color
>models and which are best on topographic vs. thematic maps.  I am not
>sure if it's you I should be talking to about getting this data or if a
>predetermined project will be expected from the person using this data.
>Either way, I would like to know what's available, i.e. file formats,
>scale of data and any thematic information I could use. Any information
>you could give me would be appreciated,
>Regards,
>Lynette Lawlor
--- End Forwarded Message ---