From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:42:10 -0500
Save you some work!
Hah
    Sorry, but I don't have that type of description.  When you get the
info would you send me a copy (and a copy of the position description
you do develop).  I am doing a report on where GIS should go here at
UGA and could use the description as part of what I will recommend
(part of which will be a 1/2 time GIS position).
Thanks,
Johnnie