From:
Iain Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 16:13:27 EDT
But this is only for the provinces and NWT districts, it does not include
divisions at a sub-provincial level (which I discussed some weeks ago, I think)
The printed version which might be easier to use is included as one of the
sheets of the National Atlas of Canada, 5th edtion.

                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dr.Iain C. Taylor                   XX  Have you sampled?:
Chief Geographer                    XX
National Atlas Information Service  XX  NAIS on the Web URL:
Geomatics Canada                    XX
                                    XX  http://www-nais.ccm.emr.ca/
[log in to unmask]                      XX
fax 613-943-8282                    XX  National Atlas maps; Geographic Names
phone 613-992-4028                  XX  'Make a map'; Quizzes, etc., etc.
                                    XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Any comments are mine and not necessarily those of Geomatics Canada or the
Government of Canada.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX