From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:43:13 -0400
Subject: Re: GeoBase Pricing
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:28:46 -0400
From: Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>

Elsevier I assume that some day (maybe sooner it sounds) it will be
priced so high I'll have to cancel it.  I've done a study of all my
journals and where they are indexed.  GeoBASE seldom is the only
database available; GeoRef is good for the physical side of things, ISI
Web of Science, Social Science Abstracts and PAIS for the Social
Sciences.  But it is nice to have a Geography database and I plan to
keep my subscription until its price is "coloring outside the lines".

Kathleen Weessies
Maps/GIS Librarian
Michigan State University
100 Library W308