From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:15:08 -0500
Subject:        Re: purchasing topical maps
Date:   Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:52:57 -0700
From:   Carlos Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

For the Cache River Watershed you may want to try:
    --The State of Illinois DNR website and other government agencies.
    --The U.S. Geological Survey website has 27 hits for "Cache River"
watershed.  USGS covers scientific information for all 50 states.
You can email or call them for more information if what you need is not
on their website.  They can send you what you need or, at the very
least, refer you to someone else.  However, they should have the
authoritative information for the river.  The good thing too is that
information created by government is copyright free and usually free to
the public.
I've never had any problems contacting government agencies and getting
you need.

         ,-~~-.___.
        / |  '     \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
       (  )         0 the few or the one."
        \_/-, ,----'
           ====           // Mr. Spock
          /  \-'~;    /~~~(O) Star Trek:  The Wrath of Khan
Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926