From:
Kathryn Womble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:34:32 EDT
Hi all-- I have two campus researchers who are looking for a map from the
1980s or 1990s of Russia that shows rayons (small administrative
divisions...there are approx. 1850 of them in Russia).

We have oblast maps that show rayons that these gentlemen have been
thoroughly through, but the maps are at different scales and from
different dates and they want to see this information laid out spatially
all on one map if possible...perhaps multiple sheets to get this
amount of data on one map.

Any ideas?  Thanks, Kathryn

Kathryn Womble                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Map Collection                          Phone: (206) 543-9392
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA  98195-2900