From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:10:13 -0500
Subject:        atlases reviewers needed
Date:   Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:58:09 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

"The Globe" is seeking reviewers for two new hardcover atlases.

"South Eastern Europe in Maps"
and
"Ukraine in maps"

both are very nice looking hardcover volumes published in English by the
Hungarian Academy of Sciences.

Unfortunately the former volume suffered a 1" tear to its back cover in
the mail to me, but is perfectly readable.

Anyone wishing to review one (or possibly both) of these titles, please
contact me off-list, and I will post it/them sent to you.

Brendan

Dr Brendan Whyte
Editor, "The Globe"

<http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE>