From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:22:35 -0500
Subject: RE: Natural scale rulers
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:11:03 -0700
From: Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

To bring in the two macrobooks: Macro book Essentials and Macro book
Extras, click on each of their names (about halfway down the list of
macros) and download each one.  Then copy them into your Connexion
program folder.  (Ours are here:
C:\Program Files\OCLC\Connexion\Program\Macros ).

To select a macro to run from Connexion, select Tools--Macros--Manage,
and open the folder you want.  Select the desired macro and click on
Run.  You can also map the macro to a hot key.

Cheers,
Louise

Louise Ratliff
Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian
UCLA Cataloging & Metadata Center