From:
Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:34:51 EST
If any of you have obtained a copy of:

Larsgaard, M. L.
1993. Topographic mapping of Africa, Antarctica, and Eurasia.   Santa Cruz:
Western Association of Map Libraries. (WAML occasional paper 14)

and upon trying to obtain a copy of the earlier companion volume have found the
following to be out of print:

Larsgaard, M. L.
1984.  Topographic mapping of the Americas, Australia, and New Zealand.
Littleton CO: Libraries Unlimited.

let me know if you would like to purchase a copy.  I have what Libraries
Unlimited informs me are the last six or so copies of it.

Mary Larsgaard