From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:06:46 EDT
The GeoDex program produced by Chris Baruth at the AGS Map Collection has/had
all the USGS quads names as one of the numerous set/series holdings files.
I belive he got the names from a USGS database file and then cleaned the file
to produce his database.  We decided, for non-software related reasons, not to
use the GeoDex system and databases, so I do not know the current status of
GeoDex.

John Sutherland
University of Georgia