From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:44:47 -0500
Subject:        Coordinates at MARC meeting
Date:   Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:32:14 -0400
From:   Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Susan and All,

As part of a small panel on "Courage to Change MARC", I will be talking
about the addition of geographic coordinates to authority records for
places at the MARC Formats Interest Group meeting in Anaheim. The
meeting is scheduled for Sat. 1:30 PM in DOUB, Tuscany F.

I would certainly welcome any updates or suggestions for things to say
about this from you, and would be very happy to have many of you there
to talk about it together.

Thanks and have a great day,

Jimmie

Jimmie Lundgren
Science & Social Science Cataloging Unit Head
Cataloging & Metadata Dept.
Smathers Library
PO Box 117007
University of Florida