Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:21:35 -0500
Subject: Re: US state coordinates
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:30:04 -0800
From: Edward Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

I've also found this web site on State Plane Coordinate System
Designations,
maintained by Rick King, very helpful:

http://home.comcast.net/~rickking04/gis/spc.htm

Edward Sullivan

Edward A. Sullivan, III
Senior Technical Associate
Economic & Planning Systems, Inc.
2501 9th Street, Suite 200, Berkeley, CA, 94710-2515
Voice: 510-841-9190      FAX: 510-841-9208
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: www.epsys.com

Due to the potential that information exchanged by
electronic media can deteriorate, be damaged, lost
or modified, intentionally or otherwise, use of this
electronic data by anyone other than
Economic & Planning Systems, Inc. shall be at the
sole risk of such user and without liability or legal
exposure to Economic & Planning Systems, Inc.

The recipient is responsible for verifying the accuracy
of data against governing hard copy documentation.
If there is a discrepancy between the hard copy and the
electronic copy, the hard copy will govern.  Recipient
assumes all risks in the changing or modification of data
and revisions or updating of hard copy documents.