Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:07:35 -0500
Subject:        green atlas
Date:   Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:44:13 -0500
From:   Angie <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L

http://greenatlas.org/

The debut volume of the multimedia Green Map Atlas series is freely
accessible online, in English and Japanese. It includes 88 pages
illustrated with over 350 photographs and map views. In the future this
series will focus on other world regions or themes, such as youth or
waterways mapping. Coming soon, an Atlas CD-ROM will enable
high-quality, on demand printing, fulfilling our vision of global
outreach and decentralized, local publishing.

We encourage you to download and keep the entire 88 page Green Map Atlas
<http://greenatlas.org/atlas.html>. Our goal is to cultivate healthier
hometowns everywhere, and we hope these Stories offer inspiration for yours!