From:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:43:46 EST
Dear Colleagues,

My colleague Montserrat Galera i Monegal informed me that their
new address is:

Cartoteca de Catalunya
Institut Cartografic de Catalunya
Parc de Montjuic, s/n
E-08038 Barcelona
Spain
Phone: +343 425 29 00
Fax:   +343 426 74 42
Email: [log in to unmask]

Though an Email-address is given this will function only from the
beginning of December 1995 onwards.

The ICC is the (national) cartographic agency of Catalunya. The
Cartoteca has an extensive collection of medium to large scale
topographic maps of large parts of Europe, many Catalan items,
and an extensive reference library. They also have their own
automated catalogue.

Jan Smits
Map Curator Royal Library, National Library of The Netherlands