From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 20:03:42 -0500
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Avoid 'geographical embarassment'
Date:   Wed, 17 May 2006 17:29:19 -0400
From:   Sue Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>

To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all-

I'd like to toss in my two cents' worth as well - the small map company I work for now regularly does field checking. We also use some aerial photography to compare against the municipal data that is out there. Since we are primarily a regional company, field checking is still something we can afford to do with some regularity. Accuracy is critical, but personally I find beauty important too.

---sue h
Cartographer
JIMAPCO, Inc

http://www.jimapco.com