Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:17:08 -0500
Subject:        Re: closed, in threat of closing map libraries
Date:   Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:33:10 -0700
From:   Cynthia Jahns <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Alice,

Another aspect of this question is whether retiring or resigning map
librarians are being replaced.  If a collection is left without
appropriate supervision, or inadequate staffing, its usefulness can
be greatly diminished.

Looking forward  to hearing the results of your survey.

Cynthia Jahns, UC Santa Cruz