From:
Helen Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 10:08:33 EST
FOR MAPS-L

Thank you to all the people who replied to my inquiry about two missing maps
for the AMS 1:50,000 topographic series L792 for Taiwan.  The conclusion from
these replies is that it is highly probable that no one received these maps
as part of the AMS depository program. If anyone ever obtains them and wants
to share, I would be very interested in completing the series.  Thanks again.
HelenJane Armstrong, Map & Imagery Library University of Florida