From:
Kevin Woolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 22:50:38 EDT

I'm looking for public domain or similar sources for satellite / air / etc.
images.  Any location, but spectacular scenary prefered!

I've been producing a shareware 3D landscape visualization program called
Landscape Explorer.  Much to my delight <g> I now have a commercial
publisher for an enhanced version of the package, that can among other
things, overlay or drape images onto a 3D surface.  We're going to publish
on cdrom, including as much supporting material as possible in the form of
DTM datasets, overlays, maps, utilities etc.  We've located a good supply of
DTMs, but overlays are more of a problem.

Can anyone help or give advice?