From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:54:52 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:34:16 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
From: Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Need Help! 21st Century Map Librarian Pathfinder <fwd>
Sender: Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Wendy,

I suggest you consider the recently-published "The Map Library in
the New Millennium", edited by Bob Parry and Chris Perkins, and
published by Library Association Publishing in London.
There is an international range of authors, covering those issues
of relevance to the map library community worldwide at the turn
of the Millennium.

A US edition is scheduled for publication by the American
Library Association in July.

Contact
for more details.

With best wishes,
Nick Millea

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:14:47 -0400 Johnnie Sutherland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Nick Millea
Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
tel       : +44 1865 287119
fax      : +44 1865 277139
email : [log in to unmask]

homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/