From:
Donna G Schenstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 10:30:27 EST
A lens greatly increases the size of the file.  Can your printer handle
it?  I would suggest doing some tests: 1) use the same lens with a
smaller scan, 2) use different lenses with this same scan. This should
give you more information to continue working on the problem with.

If you continue to have problems with this, you can email me directly.
We don't use lenses very often but I may have some troubleshooting ideas.

 On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Darren Stanger wrote:

> Hi! I have lurked on this list for long enough now without saying a word but
> now I need some assistance.  I own a small Cartography/GIS business called
> Day Dream Studio and I have come across a small snag with CorelDraw.  I have
> been trying to apply a lens to a photo scan.  The scan is of a .TIF format
> and the procedure I have been utilizing is to create an equal size box
> overtop of the photo in which to contain the lens.  I have been using white,
> as a lens, if that matters.  The visual image on the screen appears correct,
> dimmed colours etc.  However, the lens has no effect on the printout.
>

> I would appreciate any assistance,
>
> Darren Stanger

Donna G. Schenstrom
Head Cartographer
Cartographic Services Laboratory
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
PO Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201
                                        414-229-4865
email: [log in to unmask]                  414-229-4866 Geography
UWM homepage: http://www.uwm.edu        414-229-3981 Fax