From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:21:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: 10 degrees, or 156 1/4 leagues]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:13:45 -0400
From: pga2 <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Jessica,

There are at least two good websites that convert these
kinds of distances for you online. I am responding from home
so do not have the URLs at my fingertips, but if nobody else
has responded to your question by Monday morning I'll send
them to you. When you do the calculations the final scale
statement should read:

Scale [ca. 1:XX,XXX]

or something similar.

Sincerely,