From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:23:29 -0400
Subject: Digital map image collections
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:38:43 -0600
From: Katie Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Does anyone know of any vendors specializing in selling digital map
collections to be added to a digital library? This is common in the
art/architecture world, but I have not heard of any cartographic resources.
(I am familiar with the excellent David Rumsey collection and other free
resources.) Our library is looking into setting up a digital library and
purchasing already developed collections to add to it.

-Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
University of Colorado at Boulder
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303-735-4917 FAX: 303-735-4879
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/map/