From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 06:48:50 -0500
Subject: Photos from Gemini 4
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:44:24 +0000
From: Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone:

I'm helping a community member find any kind of aerial photos etc.
Sonoita, Arizona (in SE Arizona) from 1960-1969.  The only possibility
we could find were photos from the Gemini 4 mission (1965).  I found
information about them on NASA's National Space Science Data Center site
(http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/experimentDisplay.do?id=1965-043A-01).

It also provides contact information, but when I try to email the PI, I
get an error message: Recipient address rejected: User unknown.

Does anyone have a contact at the National Space Science Data Center?

Thanks

Chris Kollen

Chris Kollen
Data Curation Librarian