From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:54:24 -0500
Subject: Need copy of 1967 St. James (N.Y.) quadrangle
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:46:26 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------

Dear Maps-Lers,

       A professor at our institution desperately needs to get his hands on
an original copy of the 1967 St. James Quadrangle (N.Y.).  The map is of
our local area. We have several black and white copies, but out copy of the
original edition with vegetation overlays has long since disappeared.  He
specifically needs the green vegetation overlays.

       If anyone has a copy of the map they can lend us it would be much
appreciated.  If anyone happens to have an extra copy they want to donate,
that would be even better.  (I will see that it gets locked up in our
Special Collections department so that it doesn't disappear.)

David Allen
Map Librarian
Stony Brook University