From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:42:44 -0400
Subject:        Gifts NM, WA, WV Topos
Date:   Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:24:52 -0600
From:   Marilee J. Ohnstad <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Scott, Head of the Brinkerhoff geology library, University of
Wyoming Libraries is offering miscellaneous maps to United States
libraries. Libraries may make requests with assurance of postage
reimbursement.  Contact Marilee Ohnstad at [log in to unmask] with your
request.

US libraries: When your package arrives, examine the box for the postage
cost and mail shipping reimbursement to

The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

Miscellaneous 7.5 minute Topographic Maps

French Mesa, NM 1983

Jaritas Ranch, NM 1975

La Union, NM 1995

Leandro Canyon, NM 1983

McLaughlin Bridge, NM 1974

Melrose SE, NM 1976

Mount Riley SE, NM 1985

Osha Mountain, NM 1968

Page, NM 1981

Palo Flechado Pass, NM 1968

Pecos Falls, NM 1997

Penasco, NM 1967

Petaca Peak, NM 1967

Pine Lake, NM 1983

Pinehaven, NM 1979

Post Office Flat, NM 1981

Pueblo Peak, NM 1968

Ramah, NM 1981

San Juan Peak, NM 1981

Questa, NM 1967

Sacheen Lake, WA 1986

Spangle East, WA 1981

Wooded Island, WA 1979

Laneville, WV 1982

Lewisburg, WV 1979

Littleton, WV 1977

Lobelia, WV 1977

West Hamlin, WV 1978

Marilee Ohnstad
Library Assistant Senior
The University Libraries
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
Dept. 3006
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071

"My father never feared death. He never saw it as an ending," Patti
Davis said. "I don't know why Alzheimer's was allowed to steal so much
of my father before releasing him into the arms of death. But I know
that at his last moment, when he opened his eyes -- eyes that had not
opened for many, many days -- and looked at my mother, he showed us that
neither disease nor death can conquer love."