From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:25:04 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:07:37 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: some cool new GIS feature articles

Greetings,
thought some of you on the list might be interested in some
of our latest additions to our news "features"
We've been getting some really cool content courtesy of many
of the hard working people in our industry.

GenaMap creates GIS for Red Hat Linux - Mapping The Route To
A Better Product
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/genawarehouse_180700.html

Real-Time GIS Assists South Carolina in Managing Hurricane
Evacuation The folks at Intergraph provided us with this paper
describing SCDOT's use of GIS for disaster response
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/floydgeomedia/

Remeber the Alaska airline disaster off the California
coast? GIS Proves Valuable During Alaska Airline Tragedy at Channel Islands
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/noaa/alaska.html

Is Your Domain Name A Trademark Infringement?
Legalities and the web is always a hot topic for me
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/domainname_180700.html

Hope you find something useful here.

Regards
Glenn