Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:13:22 -0500
Subject:        DttP Cover Contest - entries due December 1
Date:   Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:33:09 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask]

Don't forget the Second Annual Cover Contest

Put your photo on DttP!

We had such fun with the photos we received for the first contest, and we already had requests for another contest… so …. here we go again!

Put together your favorite government comic book together with its superhero… industrial guides with your neighboring factory – the sky (and perhaps TSA) is the limit!

Got a government cookbook? Put it in the kitchen! Talking about a government produced trail map? Lace up its hiking boots!

Details:
* Photos may be of state, local, federal, foreign or international publications out in the field.
* All photos submitted must include citation information.
* Photo orientation should be portrait (not landscape).
* Digital photos must be at least 300 dpi.

For submitted hard copy photos, please make sure the return information is available so we may return the photo.
Please submit all images to the Lead Editor of DttP by December 1, 2007. The photo will be on the cover of the Spring 2008 issue.

Lead Editor Contact Information:
Andrea Sevetson
PO Box 10835
Colesville MD 20914