From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:02:20 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:04:41 -0100
From: peter nugter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: maps of Indonesia

Dear MAPS-L users,

We are preparing new order lists for all Bakosurtanal maps on all scales +
Bakosurtanal digital files, air photographs and spot-images.
We offer the most complete delivery programm outside Indonesia.

You are invited to join the next order list within 2 weeks.

Please do not order us for a single photograph or sheet and generally not
for orders with a value less than approx. 1000 US Dollars (except for known
customers updating their files)

Yours sincerely, signed Peter Nugter

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

ORDINARY MAIL ADDRESS: