From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:48:39 -0400
Subject:        FW: Second call for MAGERT Exhibits booth volunteers for Orlando
Date:   Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:47:09 -0500
From:   Carolyn J Kadri <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear  MAGERT colleagues:

The annual trek to ALA is rapidly approaching. Some of you good people
have volunteered to "man" the MAGERT exhibit but we still have a few
slots that need to be filled.  If you are available and willing to fill
any of  the time slots below, please let me know asap.  As always please
respond to [log in to unmask], not the listserv.

Saturday June 26

12-1

1-3 p m

Sunday June 27

11-12

1-3

3-5

Monday June 28

12-1

1-3

*3-4

*Since we are suppose to be going on a field trip around 4:30, I won't
expect anyone to be able to take anything beyond 4 p m. on Monday.

Thanks so much to everyone that has already volunteered and those who
can find time for the last slots!

Carolyn Kadri

MAGERT/Membership Chair

817/272-7153