From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:58:29 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:01:35 -0500
>From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Missing Maps of the Month Club

Missing Maps fill voids in Academic Archives!

Here is a reminder  to stretch your operating budget for the
1999 calender year and beyond. East View
Cartographic, (http://www.missingmaps.com), is initiating a buying
club conceived to fill the needs of academic institutions: MISSING
MAPS OF THE MONTH CLUB.

Each month, we will send members e-mail offers for specific country
sets of Russian Military Topographic Maps at low CLUB prices.
Quantities are restricted and will be sold on a
first-come-first-serve basis. During the first year, there are no
buying commitments. If buyer surpasses a $1000 volume plateau during
the first year, he or she automatically qualifies for the program in
the following year.

Just send your e-mail address to [log in to unmask] by January
15th, 1999.
Marc Daniels
Director of Sales and Marketing
Missing Maps