From:
Grace Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 12:41:01 EDT

Thanks to Charlie for a recap of the hardware requirements for those
of us in Canada. I noticed though that you did not give any specs for
a printer.  We have not placed an order yet for our printer for the
project and wouldn't mind getting some feedback from other project
participants in the U.S.   We have narrowed it down to a HP 1200 PS or
Lexmark Colour Jetprinter 4079 Plus which I believe is a newer
printer on the market.  I have heard good reports about the HP 1200
PS (we have been pleased with our HP500) but would appreciate any
feedback on the Lexmark (or any other printer model that ARL/GIS
participants feel works well for the project).

Regards

Grace Welch                Tel: (613) 562-5800, ext.3634
Map Library                Fax: (613) 562-5133
University of Ottawa
65 University Private
Ottawa, Ont. K1N 9A5
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]