From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:16:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:15:32 -0500
From: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAGERT booth needs your help
Sender: Mary McInroy <[log in to unmask]>

The MAGERT booth (#3343, along  "professional row") is going to feature
give away copies of base line, the new MAGERT brochures hot off the press,
and a display of neat Chicago area maps pulled together by Jenny Johnson at
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (no give aways on these).

We still need people to sit at the booth for a couple of hours at a
time.  The booth can (and will) survive with no one there, but MAGERT would
make more of an impression if we were there to talk to interested
parties.  And as I said before,  think of it as a place to come rest for a
bit if nothing else.

E-mail me if you are interested in helping out with the booth.  Mary McInroy
Mary McInroy
Government Publications Department
and Map Collection
University of Iowa Libraries