Date:
Sun, 23 May 1993 18:18:14 EDT
As a part of preservation assessment, we are trying to determine the
availability of a set of maps published in Prague circa 1910-21 by
Nakladatel F. Topic Knihkupec. The set carries the title: Podrobne
Mapy Zemi Koruny Ceske and sometimes an author's(?) name,
Dr. Jos. Belohlav. We have searched OCLC and NUC.
The 1:75,000 masp are folded into the backs of pams, some of which
describe the villages. An index shows 156 sheets, we have 46 (3
for Moravia, and the rest for Bohemia). The map grid and numbering
system do not seem to match the standard 1:75,000 Austria-Hungary
series for this time period.
Any information would be appreciated.
Maureen Farrell, Map Librarian, Cleveland Public Library