From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:20:11 -0500
FORWARDED FROM AMCIRCLE
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: [amcircle] AMC 2006 Conference
Date: 3 June, 2005
From: John Cain <[log in to unmask]>

Dear AMC Members and others,

Updated information about the AMC 2006 Conference is now available on
the AMC Website http://australianmapcircle.org.au/
<http://australianmapcircle.org.au/%A0> and is reproduced below.

The conference is shaping up very well, with a great venue and location.
A formal call for papers will be issued soon. I urge you all to put the
conference dates in your diaries and to start making your bookings!

Regards,

John Cain
President - Australian Map Circle

phone: +61-3-8344 8416 (bh)
fax:   +61-3-9347 0974
http:// <http://australianmapcircle.org.au/>australianmapcircle.org.au
<http://australianmapcircle.org.au/>
Postal: Australian Map Circle, c/o Geography Department,
The University of Melbourne, 3010, AUSTRALIA.