From:
Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 14:22:33 EDT
Hello, Mapfolk:

I am setting up a Windows 95 workstation in my reading room and am unable to
re-load PCGLOBE 5.0 onto it.  I tried calling the phone number on the
envelope that the diskettes came in but got a disconnected number message
from the Tempe AZ phone company.  Anybody know if PCGlobe Inc has gone
belly-up or what may have happened?  Oh:  the number I dialed was 602/730/9000.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jim

Jim O'Donnell
Geology & Planetary Sciences Library
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, California   91125  USA

818/395-2199

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. -- A.A. Milne

Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information.
Don't ever piss one off. --- Spider Robinson