From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:19:56 -0600
Subject:        Re: electronic pushpin map
Date:   Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:15:40 -0600
From:   Ryan Mattke <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

This site works pretty well for that sort of thing:
http://www.batchgeocode.com/

He could create something in a spreadsheet and then paste the code in to
the window. Once you read the instructions, it's pretty simple.

Also, if he has a Google account, there's a map gadget available. Go to
Google Docs, create a spreadsheet, then Insert --> Gadget --> Maps --> Map

The upside to this one is if you go to Share --> Publish as a web page
(and also Share --> Share with the world), the mash-up can be posted on
a website.

Hope this helps...

--
Ryan Mattke, Library Assistant 3
University of Minnesota John R. Borchert Map Library

Phone: 612.624.2030
Email: [log in to unmask]