From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:53:25 -0500
Subject: 2 maps to give away
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:55:13 -0600
From: "Booth, Arlyn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask] Cc. Uga. Edu (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I have one copy each of two recently published USGS geologic
investigation
series items to give away:

1) Evolution of the landscape along the Clear Creek Corridor,
Colorado-urbanization, aggregate mining, and reclamation (I-2760)

2) Geologic map of the Yucca Mountain region, Nye County, Nevada
(I-2755)

Free postage. First come, first served. Give me your mailing address.

Arlyn Booth
Map Coordinator
Illinois State Library
300 S. 2nd, Rm. 305
Springfield, IL  62701-1796
(217) 558-4140
FAX (217) 557-6737

Jesse White, Secretary of State & State Librarian