From:
Christopher Fleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:30:00 EST

> >    : Thu, 9 Feb 1995 21:37:13 -0800 (PST)
> >    : Roger Wheate <[log in to unmask]>
> >       : Re: Italy relief model
> >

> >On Thu, 9 Feb 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

Dear Kevin,

The UK address is Digital Wisdom, 7 Wellington Court,
Wellington Street, Cambridge, CB1 1HZ.
Tel. 01223 566250
Fax. 01223 566246

Regards,

Chris Fleet.

Christopher Fleet              [log in to unmask]  or
Assistant Map Curator          [log in to unmask]
National Library of Scotland   Telephone  +44 (0)131 226 4531
Edinburgh, Scotland.           Fax        +44 (0)131 668 3472