From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:14:05 -0500
Subject:        Headsup - cat record for new NGS map on US
Date:   Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:11:33 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Thanks to Nancy Kandoian's eagle eye (and the lack of my own) I made a
change to the scale information in the bib. record I created for the
October 2006 NGS map on the United States. Unfortunately, I had an extra
"1" in the scale statement, the correct scale is 1:5,200,000 and /not/
fifteen million. So, I cleaned up both the 255 and 034 fields of this
error. At the time I went in to do this there were two other holdings on
this record, one of which was Nancy's, so whomever else downloaded this
record and added their holdings you will need to make the same changes
on the local side. My apologies for this error -- I guess we're all human!

Sincerely,

Paige