From:
"Diana.Rivera" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1993 16:50:59 EDT
I have a map entitled "Canada-Territorial Evolution" in the upper right hand
corner of the sheet and right above that the words in red"The National Atlas
ofCanada 5th Edition".  It is copyrighted in 1982. (I guess it is a
pre-release of some sort for marketing purposes if the National Atlas (the one
in the big blue box) was copyright date 1985.)

Not having an updated table of contents for the atlas, I'm wondering if this
sheet has been released to be included in the nat'l atlas dated 1985.  Its'
MCR # is 4060.  Can someone help by looking in their own atlas to see if this
sheet is on their table of contents?

Thanks
Diana Rivera