Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:57:07 -0500
Subject:        Clarification
Date:   Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:51:43 -0400
From:   David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues -

It has been pointed out to me that my earlier announcement should have
stated that the three maps mentioned are the three maps - of an initial
twelve - that are related to the Smiley case. In summary, nine maps were
returned to the Harvard College Library (by dealers, collectors, and the
FBI) while these three, shall we say, remain at large. Any information
regarding these maps would be greatly appreciated.

David Cobb

--
David A. Cobb
Harvard Map Collection