From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:51:10 -0500
Subject: RE: Need, Official Kentucky Highway Maps
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:59:25 +0000
From: MCQUILLAN, DAVID <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

Dear Claudene,

   We have 2007, 1995, and 1977.  We are missing 2001 & 1989.  Would you
like me to send them to you?  If you get any extra 2001 & 1989, I would
appreciate having them for our collection.  Missing any South Carolina
maps?  I would be happy to include them when I send the other maps.

    This holds true for any other state, as we have extensive holdings
in official highway maps.  I am currently working on North Carolina, in
my march through the states in our library annex.  Ohio will be coming
up soon.

David C. McQuillan
Map Cataloger
Thomas Cooper Library