From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:19:15 -0400
Subject: TOP 15 camera
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:41:07 +0200
From: Umberto Fracassi <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello all (and apologies for x-postings!),

colleagues here received airphoto strips shot in 1999 by the Turkish
Geographic Service, covering the Duzce area. They have a 1:25.000 DEM
but look forward to obtaining a DEM out of the stereopairs.
They only have the info from the photo headers and they clearly need a
Camera Calibration Report, plus the exterior orientation.
They are seeking this info from the data source but, as of now, they got
no sufficient reply. From the Zeiss website I was unable to obtain any
further indication.
So I thought of posting a query to see whether anyone has crossed this
specific camera before and might have at least a copy of the CCR (to
begin with...)..

Here I write the specs found on the header:

Camera: Zeiss RMK TOP 15
Seria No.: 144130
Focal length: 152.841
Shutter: 1/150
f: 5.5
Height (?): 4585 (feet, I assume..)
Scale: 1/18.000
N. of fiducials: 8 (4 corner, 4 lateral)

Anyone out there who might help us..?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Umberto

--

Umberto Fracassi

Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Via di Vigna Murata, 605
00143 Roma
Italy
Tel:    +39-06-51860557
Fax:    +39-06-51860507
Email:  [log in to unmask]
WWW:    http://www.ingv.it/~wwwpaleo/fracassi/
*********************
"This is what you should do: Love the earth and the sun and the animals,
despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks, stand up for the stupid
and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue
not concerning god, have patience and indulgence toward people, take off
your hat to nothing known or unknown, or to anyone or number of people
....reexamine all you have been told at school or church, or in any
book, dismiss what insults your soul, and your very flesh shall be a
great poem."

Walt Whitman